3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRothesay Grove, Nunthorpe
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- 22ft Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Ground Floor Bedroom/Study
- Smart Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC
- Ample Storage Space
- Private Rear Garden
- Driveway Offering Parking for Approximately Two/Three Cars
- Single Detached Garage
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome 58 Rothesay Grove to the market. This property is presented to a high standard throughout with accommodation that comprises; entrance hall, ground floor WC, ground floor bedroom/study, 22ft open plan lounge diner, smart fitted kitchen. To the first floor is two further double bedrooms, family bathroom and landing which enjoys stunning views over Teesside and beyond. The property offers ample storage space and can be viewed by contacting Michael Pooles Nunthorpe office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61557484.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.