4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleTown Centre, Close Town Centre & Beach, Swanage, BH19
- Ideal Investment Property
- 4 Bedrooms (1 en-suite)
- Fully Furnished and Equipped
- Close Town Centre & Beaches
- Large First Floor Terrace
This exceptional semi-detached bungalow is situated just off the town centre and within easy walking distance of all amenities, the main beach, Swanage Pier and Jurassic Coast. It offers well presented and spacious accommodation over 2 floors and includes 4 bedrooms(1ES), a grand lounge/dining room and west facing roof terrace. This unusual and character property also has the benefit of a good sized utility/boot room, parking spaces, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, and is highly suitable as an investment or holiday let opportunity. It is offered fully furnished and equipped except personal items as a going concern. MUST BE VIEWED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61558165.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6492106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver Miles Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents, Swanage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.