4 bedroom detached house for saleMitchell Drive, Brechin, DD9
- GREAT VALUE! £20000 BELOW VALUATION
- Superb Detached House
- 4 Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Gardens Garage And Driveway
- Double Glazing Gas Central Heating
- Kitchen And Utility
- Bathroom And Cloakroom Wc
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
* NOW £20000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION!
* CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
* Detached House in Move-In Condition
* 4 Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
* Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Bathroom, Cloakroom Wc
* Gardens with Timber Shed, Garage and Driveway
* Double Glazing Gas Central Heating
* Lovely Location
* Viewing Essential!
PRICE REDUCED, NOW £20000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION!
A superb quality detached house, in a lovely location, in immaculate condition throughout.
The accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms with master en-suite, large lounge/dining room, kitchen, utility room, bathroom and cloakroom wc. Please note that one bedroom is currently used as a sitting room. There is double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there are beautifully kept gardens with timber shed, driveway and garage. REDUCED PRICE! EPC=C
Brechin is situated just off the A90 dual carriageway and is ideal for those looking to commute to Dundee, Aberdeen or their respective airports. There is primary and secondary schooling and a range of amenities available.
An exceptional family home in a lovely location. Must be viewed to be appreciated, CALL US NOW!
Lounge / Dining Room
Cloakroom / WC
En-Suite Shower / WC
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61558621.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528701330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Montrose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.