1 bedroom flat for sale95/2 Restalrig Road South, Restalrig, Edinburgh EH7 6JD
- Immaculately-presented and bright, one-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Restalrig area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, well-maintained shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing Sunday 2pm- 4pm
Immaculately-presented and bright, one-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Restalrig area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
The bright entrance hallway, comprising the secured entry system console, laminate flooring, and built-in storage cupboard with power and plumbing, gives access to all rooms except the kitchen. To the right of the hallway, the spacious living/dining room features bay window, laminate flooring, Tv and telephone points, built-in storage cupboard, traditional Edinburgh press, ample space for dining furniture, and gives access to the kitchen. The modern fitted kitchen, with integrated extractor canopy and space for free standing appliances, comprises a wall mounted drainer, wood effect cabinets, and tiled flooring and splash back. Set to the left, the very spacious double bedroom features carpeted flooring, bay window, Tv and power points, pendant light fitting, and space for free-standing storage furniture. Finally, the tastefully decorated bathroom boasts an all-white suite, mixer shower, tiled flooring, concealed cistern WC and recessed downlighting.
Restalrig is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-size homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199, with regular public transport available from Restalrig Avenue and Portobello Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7956067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.