1 bedroom flat for saleShrubland Road, Hackney
Withdrawn from Market
- Excellently presented one bedroom garden flat.
- Generously proportioned throughout.
- Spacious reception room with semi open-plan kitchen.
- Well-kept private and secluded garden.
- Sizable bedroom and three piece bathroom suite.
- Separate sizeable utility/storage cupboard.
- Located moments from Shoreditch and the City.
- Broadway Market and London Fields seconds away.
- Surrounded by an array of transport links.
- Offered to the market with no onward chain.
BlakeStanley are pleased to offer to the market this excellently presented one bedroom garden flat. Generously proportioned throughout, the property comprises a spacious reception room with semi open-plan kitchen, a well-kept private and secluded garden, a sizable double bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite. Bathed in natural light, a further benefit is a separate utility/storage room. Located on a quiet residential street the property is situated moments away from Broadway Market and London Fields and a short walk away from Victoria Park, Columbia Road and Shoreditch. Numerous local transport links put the City and West End in easy reach. Offered with no onward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101617010505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BlakeStanley Estate Agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.