4 bedroom terraced house for saleMount Pleasant Lane, London, E5
- Exquisite Attention To Detail
- Exceptional Ceiling Heights
- Huge Sash Windows and Extensive Glazing
- Grand Open Fireplaces and a Log Burner
- Potential to Convert the Basement, Subject to Usual Planning Consent
- Excellent Choice of Primary and Secondary Schools
- A Host of Amenities on Upper and Lower Clapton Roads
CHAIN FREE. This simply magnificent three-storey Victorian home has been sensitively restored and is beautifully appointed in this peaceful tree-lined street. Stunning presentation with sleek lines and a glorious mixture of charming original features and bespoke modern designs. Composed of a grand entrance hall, an invaluable cellar, a fantastic kitchen/diner, a wonderfully bright living/entertaining space with full-width doors opening to a conservatory leading to a mature secluded north/westerly facing garden. Four double bedrooms, a beautiful bathroom and separate shower room. Close to Clapton Overground Station, the refreshing green spaces of Millfields Park, the Marshes and the River Lea.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61560355.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC160483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.