3 bedroom detached house for saleCross Keys Drive, Whittle-Le-Woods, Chorley
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Detached Corner Plot Property
- Driveway Leading to Garage
- South Facing Garden
- Master Suite with Ensuite & Walk in Wardrobe
- Popular Location of Clayton-le-Woods
- Viewings Highly Recommended
MovingWorks are delighted to offer to the market this great family home located on the ever-popular Cross Keys Drive, Clayton-le-Woods. This property is on a superb private corner plot and offers much more than you could imagine. One particular room that will catch the eye is the master bedroom with its en-suite and walk in wardrobe. Motorway access and transport links can be found nearby with two train stations within a few minutes drive. This home really does deserve your time and attention and Movingworks politely ask that all viewings be made by calling the office on 01772 615550
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61562677.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7956149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.