4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleArbor Lane, WINNERSH, Berkshire
- Spacious dual aspect living room
- Dining room with French doors leading to the rear
- Beautiful re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with granite worksurfaces
- Fully double glazed
- Re-fitted bathroom with white suite
- Four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & en suite wet room
This spacious well presented four bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a generous plot close to amenities. Accommodation comprises re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, dining room/study and living room. The front drive provides ample parking.
Arbor Lane is an established residential area comprising a wide range of homes set in a non estate location. Local shops, including a supermarket, are at Winnersh crossroads; the train station is within walking distance. The A329(M)/M4 is accessed via the Loddon Bridge roundabout. Just to the north is Dinton Pastures Country Park which comprises 335 acres of countryside.
The rear garden is 69'wide x 53' deep, enclosed by wooden fencing. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked flower bed surrounded by timber decking. There is a patio that wraps around the property. Side access to the front. Adjoining single garage with remote control roller door. The generous driveway is shingled creating parking for 7 vehicles. Covered entrance porch with outside lighting.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4471854
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61563346.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4471854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.