3 bedroom detached house for sale4 East Kilngate Place, Gilmerton, Edinburgh EH17 8UR
- Bright and spacious, three-bedroom, detached family home, with an enclosed rear garden.
- Located in a quiet residential street of Gilmerton, south-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance vestibule, living room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, WC and a family shower room.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen, spacious conservatory, modern shower room, and good storage provision including a partially-floored loft sp...
- Externally there is an enclosed rear patio with large store shed, and a driveway to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4pm
Bright and spacious, three-bedroom, detached family home, with an enclosed rear garden, conveniently located in a quiet residential street of Gilmerton, south-east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule comprises the downstairs WC and gives access to the living room. The bright and spacious, south-facing, living room features TV and points, laminate flooring, modern spot lighting, stairs to the upper floor, and gives access to the kitchen. The modern fitted kitchen diner boasts integrated extractor canopy, fitted cabinets, an under-stair storage cupboard, tiled flooring and gives access to the conservatory. The bright and spacious conservatory, currently used as a dining room, features laminate flooring, lighting and power, and gives access to the rear garden. Set off the upper floor hallway, with access to the partially-floored loft, front-facing bedroom one is a double room with TV and telephone points, dimmer switch, carpeted floor and ample space for free-standing furniture. Set to the rear, bedroom two is a good-sized single room with laminate flooring, and TV and telephone points, while bedroom three is a south-facing single room with carpets. Finally, the family shower room features an electric shower unit, towel radiator, wall mirror, wall-mounted cabinet and a fully tiled splash back.
Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Gracemount High School being quickly accessed. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connection to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7955945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.