3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFoxglove Close, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Three bedroom semi-detached home.
- Enjoying a larger than average rear garden.
- Lounge and fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated oven and hob.
- Large master bedroom.
- Family bathroom WC.
- Mains gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing.
- Impressive large well enclosed south facing rear garden with shed, decking and patio.
- Located at the end of a cul-de-sac.
- Offered for sale with no forward chain.
7 Foxglove Close stands at the end of a small cul-de-sac, within this popular Stourscombe development, on the southern fringes of Launceston. The property is presented for sale in excellent decorative order and with no forward chain. The home was constructed by Wainhomes approximately 14 years ago and has accommodation including a lounge which has a useful under stairs storage cupboard and fire surround with inset electric freestanding fire. The kitchen is well equipped with a range of matching wall and base units with an integrated oven, gas hob and extractor. From the dining area double doors lead out to the large south facing rear garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms including a large master bedroom which has two windows, a wardrobe recess and over stairs wardrobe. There are two further bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with matching 3 piece suite.
The house has mains gas fired central heating and externally windows are UPVC double glazed. On the ground floor there is laminate flooring, ideal for those with pets or children.
Externally the property has a front garden and the main area of garden is situated at the rear, enjoying a south facing position. It is well enclosed and features an initial paved seating area with lawn bordered by many attractive flowers and shrubs. There is a level decked seating area adjacent to a large shed which has a power and light and houses utility appliances. For extra convenience there is an outside tap, outside lighting and a few steps away a large area designated for off road parking for at least 2 cars.
Launceston offers excellent access to the A388 and A30 dual carriageway. Located within a short distance is the Tesco Superstore and the Launceston Retail Park. The town centre itself offers a wide range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From the Town Square proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Follow the road around to the left into Exeter Street passing the Newmarket Inn on the right hand side and at the forthcoming junction turn right into Tavistock Road. Turn left at the two mini-roundabouts passing the Tesco Superstore on the right hand side. Continue along this road heading over the bridge and at the next mini-roundabout take the left hand exit into the Kensey Parc Development. Take the next left hand exit at the next mini-roundabout and the 2nd right into Foxglove Close where No. 7 will be identified in the cul-de-sac on the right hand side marked with a Webbers For Sale Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61564711.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR170515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.