4 bedroom detached house for saleWarren Road, Leigh-On-Sea
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning Detached Family Home
- Refurbished To A High Standard Throughout
- 32' Fitted German Kitchen
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Close To Belfairs Nature Reserve
- Stunning En suite & Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- Early Viewing Advised
Situated close to Belfairs Nature Reserve, is this stunning detached family home which has been fully refurbished to an exceptional standard and offers large contemporary rooms throughout. To the ground floor there is a spacious Lounge that opens to the Dining Room, a beautiful German Stromer fitted Kitchen / Living Room with central island and Neff appliances, separate Utility Room and Cloakroom. The first floor accommodation comprises of Four Bedrooms with a large en suite to the master and a Five Piece Family Bathroom. The south backing garden has been beautifully landscaped and has low maintenance borders, whilst the front garden has off street parking for numerous vehicles and leads to a large integral garage. The property is being offered with no onward chain and an early internal viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61567184.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7038767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Howard Properties, Southend-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.