3 bedroom terraced house for saleBig Field Lane, Utkinton, Tarporley
- GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000
- Open views to rear
- Off road parking to front
- Three bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen
- Enclosed garden to rear
- No onward chain.
GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000. A house with fantastic views across the Welsh Hills and Cheshire countryside. Your very own slice of country living with this tastefully presented property that sits in a cul-de-sac location. No onward chain.
GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000. A house with fantastic views across the Welsh Hills and Cheshire countryside. A delightful mid terraced property that has been updated by the present owner and provides a fantastic home for a wide variety of potential purchasers. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property offers off road parking to the front and a side pedestrian access to a rear garden with paved patio. Mature cottage style garden with large shed for storage. No onward chain.
Wooden entrance door. Oak Floor. Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 5" x 11' ( 4.70m x 3.35m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Living flame gas fire sat in a tiled hearth. Oak floor. Radiator.
Dining Kitchen 19' x 9' 4" ( 5.79m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated AEG double oven. Hob and extractor fan over. Integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Storage cupboard. uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Loft access to boarded loft.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' ( 3.73m x 3.35m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with fantastic views. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.36m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Storage cupboard with hanging rail. Radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with power shower over. Tiled walls. Tiled Floor. Heated towel rail. Two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and pedestrian access to the rear garden.
Cottage style garden mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by hedgerow. Paved patio area. Lavender path leading to large storage shed. Pedestrian gate to side providing access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61568347.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP103289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.