3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJohn Corbett Drive, Amblecote, Stourbridge, DY8
- Immacualtely Presented Throughout
- Ideal Family Home
- Kitchen Diner
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- En Suite & House Bathroom
- Popular Stourbridge Address
- Close To Transport Links
- Close to Local Amenities
- Viewing Essential
Walton and Hipkiss are pleased to offer this immaculately presented 3 bedroom semi detached family home residing within this popular development in Stourbridge, standing close to Stourbridge town centre. The house benefits from having three good sized bedrooms with the master having an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom, downstairs comprises of a family lounge, kitchen diner and a WC. Externally there is a private rear garden and off road parking. As an agent we would recommend viewing at your earliest convenience. This property is not to be missed!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61568650.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5982026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.