2 bedroom flat for saleRed House, Manchester Road, Swinton
- AN EXCLUSIVE & STUNNING NEW DEVELOPMENT OF 14 LUXURY APARTMENTS
- ALL APARTMENTS FEATURE 2 GENEROUS BEDROOMS
- THIS REDEVELOPED VICTORIAN BUILDING WILL BE FINISHED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
- SET AMONGST BEAUTIFUL MATURE LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- AMPLE PRIVATE RESIDENTS PARKING
- FEATURING ELEVATOR & STAIR ACCESS TO ALL FLOORS
- EXCELLENT LOCATION, CLOSE TO SHOPS, PARKS,PUBLIC TRANSPORT & MOTORWAY NETWORKS
- PERFECT FOR THOSE LOOKING TO COMMUTE INTO SALFORD, MANCHESTER, AND SURROUNDING AREAS
- PART-EXCHANGE CONSIDERED
- CALL NOW TO REGISTER YOUR DETAILS - 0161 794 2888
* SHOW APARTMENTS NOW OPEN - CALL TO MAKE YOUR VIEWING APPOINTMENT * EXCLUSIVE STUNNING DEVELOPMENT OF 14 LUXURY APARTMENTS.* Set amongst beautiful mature gardens this unique and thoughtfully redeveloped Victorian property offers an abundance of space. Whilst retaining many original features, the property has been fully modernised throughout, with each apartment benefiting from a range of top quality fixtures & fittings along with an elevator serving all floors. Located close to shops, parks, public transport & motorway networks the property is ideally located for those looking to commute into Salford Quays, Manchester, and surrounding areas. For further information and to register your interest contact the sales team on - 0161 794 2888. * PART-EXCHANGE CONSIDERED *
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8140385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Swinton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.