3 bedroom bungalow for saleTavistock
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow in Highly Sought After Area
- Short Walk from Open Moorland
- Being Sold for the First Time Since Being Built
- Car Port, Garage and Parking
- Generous Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Glazed Throughout / Conservatory
- Gas Fired Heating
- Light and Airy Living Space
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
Coming to the market for the first time since it was originally built in the late 1960's, is this DELIGHTFUL THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW situated on a GENEROUS PLOT with GOOD SIZED GARDENS to the front and rear offering a high degree of privacy and seclusion. There is a comfortable driveway providing OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS with a large covered car port area and over-sized single garage/workshop to the side.
The property is situated in one of the more favoured residential areas of the town and many of the neighbours are original or long term residents as these properties are exceptionally rare to come to market. Only a short walk from the property to a gated access and path leading on to open moorland and although being in a quiet close, the property is conveniently located for easy access to Tavistock or the Plymouth Road with the maritime city of Plymouth being only a 17 mile drive away.
The bungalow has mains gas fired heating with a modern 'Baxi' combination boiler serving heating and hot water system with the added benefit of uPVC double glazed windows and doors and a spacious conservatory to the rear. There is a large light and airy living room and spacious kitchen/dining room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61571506.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8023333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.