4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighcross Road, Poulton Le Fylde, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY6 8BA
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Boasting Many Of It's Original Features
- Spacious Lounge & Second Reception Room
- Welcoming Hallway & Large Kitchen Diner
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Well Maintained Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
*** SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM VICTORIAN SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME BOASTING MANY OF IT'S ORIGINAL FEATURES SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION IN POULTON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb four bedroom Victorian semi detached property situated in a much sought after location in Poulton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and Poulton town centre, this ideally positioned property boasts many of it's original features and offers spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge with feature gas fire, second reception room, large kitchen diner, large first floor landing, four good size bedrooms, three piece family bathroom suite and a separate WC. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance front garden and a beautifully manicured rear garden with Indian stone patio perfect for outdoor family entertainment and driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 411776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.