2 bedroom detached house for saleCampion Close, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Detached two bedroom coach house apartment.
- Presented for sale in excellent decorative order.
- An ideal first time or investment purchase.
- Light accommodation assisted by many roof windows.
- Dual aspect lounge/dining room.
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and cupboard.
- UPVC double glazing and mains gas fired central heating.
- Tucked away location with no through traffic.
- Good sized single garage with parking space.
6 Campion Close stands in a tucked away position within this popular modern development on the outskirts of Launceston. It has light and airy accommodation assisted through many roof windows and includes a light and airy lounge/dining room which has laminated flooring and a view from the front over surrounding rooftops towards open countryside. The modern kitchen is well equipped with a range of matching wall and base units and included in the sale there is an electric oven, gas hob and extractor. There are provisions for further free standing appliances. The room has laminated flooring and plenty of light from two roof windows. There are two bedrooms in total, with the master bedroom having built in wardrobes and a cupboard. Bedroom 2 could be a small double or a good sized single bedroom and has an airing cupboard. The bathroom WC is equipped with a matching modern three piece suite and a mains fed shower above the panelled bath.
This efficient detached home has UPVC double glazed windows and roof windows and warmth which is generated by mains gas fired central heating. Much of the reception space has laminated flooring and the property is presented to a high standard throughout with neutral decor therefore suiting either first time or investment purchasers. The coach house is entirely detached and therefore has no noise from the side or above, making it, what we believe to be, very appealing. Directly below there is a good sized garage with useful understairs storage cupboard, metal up and over door and space for a tumble dryer.
Launceston offers excellent access to the A388 and A30 dual carriageway. Located within a short distance is the Tesco Superstore and the Launceston Retail Park. The town centre itself offers a wide range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From the Town Square proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Follow the road around to the left into Exeter Street passing the Newmarket Inn on the right hand side and at the forthcoming junction turn right into Tavistock Road. Turn left at the two mini-roundabouts passing the Tesco Superstore on the right hand side. Continue along this road heading over the bridge and at the next mini-roundabout take the left hand exit into the Kensey Parc Development. Take the next left hand exit at the next mini-roundabout and turn right into Bluebell Way. Upon reaching a crossroad turn right into Honeysuckle Gardens and right again into Campion Close where the Coach House will be identified on the left hand side marked by a Webbers For Sale Board.
3.5m x 5.44m
3.07m x 2.06m
2.2m x 1.96m
2.8m x 3.4m
3.94m x 1.93m
3.96m max x 5.44m max
Freehold. There is a service charge of approximately £44 payable every 6 months to Meadfleet for the maintenance of communal areas within the development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61573090.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.