2 bedroom flat for saleGreencroft Gardens, London, NW6
- Impressive two bedroom top (third) floor apartment
- High ceilings
- Private south east facing balcony
- Access to extensive communal garden / park between Greencroft Gardens and Canfield Gardens
- Internal staircase and skylight providing an open and light hallway
- Spacious reception room
- 638 sq ft / 59 sq m
- No onward chain
An exceptional two double-bedroom top (third) floor apartment set within this impressive terraced red brick Victorian converted house, within the South Hampstead conservation area.
Benefits from a 18'8 x 12'3 reception room with double french doors leading to a private balcony. Fully remodelled bathroom and kitchen. High ceilings create a spacious and airy feel. There is ample bespoke built in storage throughout. Access to a large enclosed communal garden - the largest in the crescent - as well.
This impressive apartment is excellently located within a few minutes walk of Finchley Road underground station (Jubilee Line & Metropolitan Line) with Overground access from Finchley & Frognal station in a 7 minute walk. Various amenities including the O2 Centre (Virgin Active/Vue Cinema/Sainsburys/Restuarants) and large Waitrose supermarket are nearby.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61574321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS51780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.