6 bedroom detached house for sale70 Huddersfield Road, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6
- 2 reception rooms
- Tastefully fitted and equipped kitchen and breakfast room
- Extensive range of basement rooms
- Up to 6 bedrooms to upper floors
- Bathroom and separate shower room
- Ideal for a growing family
- Superb geographical location - close to railway station and M62 motorway
- Convenient for excellent local schools
- Offered with the benefit of vacant possession
OUTSTANDING VICTORIAN DETACHED RESIDENCE
Large and imposing stone built Detached Residence providing an extensive range of graciously proportioned accommodation, which although basically well appointed offers scope for certain improvement and modernisation, standing proud in a commanding elevated position in a most favourable and highly accessible residential location, lying within easy reach of local amenities, the Brighouse town centre which affords excellent commuter access by road and rail to the commercial centres on both sides of the Pennines.
THE FULL ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES: -
*Mosaic tiled Entrance Lobby Area
*Entrance Reception Hall 16' x 6'10"
*Lounge 18'9" x 15'
*Kitchen and Breakfast Room 17'3" average x 14'8"
*Rear Entrance Lobby Area
*Dining Room 15'1" x 14'1"
*Range of spacious Store and Keeping Cellars
*First Floor Landing
*Master Bedroom 15'3" x 15'1"
*Dressing Room / Bedroom 3. - 15'1" x 9'6"
*Bedroom 2. - 15'3" x 14'3"
*Bathroom 6'9" x 6'6"
*Upper Landing Area
*Second Floor Bedroom 1. - 15'4" x 15'1"
*Second Floor Bedroom 2. - 15'3" x 14'3"
*Second Floor Bedroom 3. 15'4" x 9'7"
*Shower Room 6'8" x 6'2"
*Garden terracing to front
*Private road access to rear parking area and large garden enclosure
From the centre of Brighouse follow directions towards Huddersfield and proceed up Huddersfield Road, passing the railway station on the right hand side of the road, before reaching the property which stands in a prominent position on the right hand side of the road. Vehicular access is gained by continuing up Huddersfield Road, past the property before taking the first private access road, (to the side of No. 96) which then returns along the rear of the adjacent properties to provide access to the rear garden and parking area.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61579376.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bghx1043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brearley - Greens, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.