4 bedroom detached house for saleLauderdale Drive, Petersham
- Unique detached modern house
- Italian architect and German built
- Ecological design
- 2238 square feet of internal space
- Landscaped gardens front and back
- Four bedrooms plus study
- Extensive living area
- High quality finishing
- No chain
A truly unique four bedroom detached house of approx. 2238 square feet, located in this popular residential road in the heart of Petersham. This stunning contemporary style family house designed by an Italian architect and fully renovated by German craftmen (including a new roof) to an exceptionally high standard and now has masses of natural light and space. There is a welcoming large entrance hall which leads along to the incredible living/dining kitchen area with Bulthaup German made kitchen including Miele/Gaggenau appliances; a Schueco aluminium conservatory and Schueco triple glassed windows throughout; white washed oak flooring throughout the ground floor and Pine flooring to first; a master bedroom and a large study both with stunning vaulted ceilings; three further bedrooms; two luxury bathrooms with underfloor heating; a dressing room to the master bedroom; and ample storage. Outside there are generous landscaped & secluded gardens to front and back, with the south facing rear garden and with a pleasant decked area. There is side access and storage for bikes. Lauderdale Drive is a highly sought after residential road located in the heart of Petersham Village. Petersham is Richmond’s hidden gem, convenient for both Richmond town centre and Kingston and yet with a very ‘rural’ feel. There are several excellent schools close by (including Greycourt, Tiffin Girls School and the German School) and many areas of natural greenery (including Thames Meadows, Richmond Park and Ham Common) therefore making it a perfect area for families and dog owners. Houses of this quality and style are rare therefore an internal inspection is highly recommended. EPC= C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 443820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Richmond - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.