3 bedroom park home for saleFinlake Holiday Park, Chudleigh, Newton Abbot
- Great income potential
- large open plan living space
- balconies, hot-tub & sauna
- 5* on site facilities
- Woodland Surroundings
* GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - 8.5% Yield* A luxury 2 storey Scandinavian style timber clad lodge, set in the woodland surroundings of the desirable 5* Finlake Holiday Park. Currently used as a popular holiday let, generating an income upwards of £25,000 in the last year. Open 12 months a year.
The property comprises of 3 double bedrooms, large open plan lounge/kitchen diner, family bathroom, downstairs shower room, external wrap around balcony with 6 person hot tub and even an internal sauna room.
Please enquire on 01626 365064 for more details.
Karndean flooring. Dimmable LED spotlights. Doors leading to; bedroom 3, shower room & sauna.
Low level flush wc. Wash hand basin. Walk in corner shower. LED Spotlight down-lighting. Extractor fan. Tiled walls. Double glazed opening window.
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen Diner 21' 11" max x 12' 6" max ( 6.68m max x 3.81m max )
Two large double glazed picture windows complete with internal blinds overlooking the rear balcony and woodland. Double glazed door complete with internal blinds leading out to the balcony. Karndean flooring. Storage cupboard. Spotlight downlighting. Kitchen area comprises of modern white gloss handle-less wall and base units with Granite effect worksurfaces over and tiled splash backs. Downlighters under wall units. Built in oven and inset hob with extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Stairs to the first floor landing.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.76m max x 2.72m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Wood effect flooring. Dimmable LED spotlights. Built in wardrobes.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms 1 and 2 and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 14' 3" max x 9' 1" max ( 4.34m max x 2.77m max )
Wood effect flooring. Double glazed door leading out to the rear cantilevered balcony. Two tilt and turn double glazed windows to either side. Built in wardrobe. Alcove housing built in dressing table area with LED mirror and vanity unit. TV aerial point. Dimmable LED downlighting spotlights.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 9' ( 4.34m x 2.74m )
Two large double glazed windows to the front aspect. Access to the floored loft area. Wood effect flooring.
Tiled walls. Large corner bath with shower over. Low level flush WC. Wash hand basin with mirror over. Extractor fan. LED downlighters.
To the front there is a covered porch area and decked balcony which extends around to the side. A gate then gives access around to the rear balcony where there is a 6 berth hot tub and seating area. Outside power points and lighting. There is a large undercroft beneath the property and an allocated parking space.
The vendor informs us that currently a £23 million leisure and spa complex is being constructed on the park which is due to open this Autumn.
The property benefits from underfloor heating throughout with a Nest Management system.
The property is sold fully furnished and complete with all appliances so that the lettings income will continue to accrue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61581568.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NAB306973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.