1 bedroom apartment for saleGreenhill, Weymouth, Dorset
- Investors Only
- Charming Character Conversion
- Popular Greenhill Location
- Moments from the Beach
- En-Suite & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Allocated Off-Road Parking
INVESTERS ONLY - This smart studio-style one bedroom apartment offers accommodation over two levels. From the first floor landing, the front door opens into the HALLWAY, with automatic lights on entry, and doors to the following rooms:
The stylish KITCHEN offers a range of matt-finish white units, with ceramic sink set within a solid oak work-surface. Built-in appliances include a cooker, hob, fridge, and washing-machine. The CLOAKROOM provides a low-level WC, and wash-hand basin. The SITTING ROOM features a charming period cast iron fireplace, and views towards St Johns Church. From here, a spiral staircase leads up to the BEDROOM, which is an excellently sized double room with beautiful vaulted beamed ceiling. Adjacent is an EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM with low-level WC, wash-hand basin, and shower cubicle.
To the front of the property is one allocated off-road parking space.
The property is located in the sought after area of Greenhill, just minutes from Weymouth's award-winning sandy beach. The town centre is a short stroll away, and offers a wide range of shops and cafes, as well as the fashionable bars and restaurants of the 17th century harbour area. The train station provides mainline links to London Waterloo and the nearby county town of Dorchester, which is also easily accessible by car.
From DOMVS office at 7a Preston Road, turn right and follow the beach road towards Weymouth, passing the Sea Life Park and The Lodmoor public house. Take the next right into Melcombe Ave and, at the mini roundabout, turn left and proceed to the end of the road. At the next junction turn left and take the right hand lane. The Chandlers is located almost immediately on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61583590.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRE170111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Domvs, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.