4 bedroom detached house for sale2 Hanlins Way, Armadale, West Lothian, EH48 3GH
- Beautifully-presented, four-bedroom, detached family home, located within a modern, residential development.
- Set in the West Lothian town of Armadale, to the west of Livingston.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, breakfasting kitchen, four double bedrooms, a family bathroom, en-suite, and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double-glazed windows, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic and integral garage.
- Externally there is a private front garden with lawn and a driveway, whilst the large rear garden has a spacious decking area, lawn and a timber shed.
- Home Report available online.
** RETURN TO MARKET** Beautifully-presented, four-bedroom, detached family home, located within a modern, residential development. Set in the West Lothian town of Armadale, to the west of Livingston. The entrance hall has tiled flooring, storage cupboard and carpeted stairs leading to the landing. The bright and spacious living room features carpeted flooring and patio doors opening onto to the rear garden. The stylish breakfasting kitchen which also has patio doors to the rear garden, is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and space for dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and washing machine. Set to the front, the dining room, with wood effect flooring, features a box bay window, and the WC has a modern two-piece suite. Upstairs, the master bedroom has two built-in cupboards, and an en-suite shower-room with a double-size shower cubicle, whilst bedroom two also has carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe. Bedrooms three and four are set to the rear, bedroom three has double integrated wardrobes and bedroom four has ample space for freestanding furniture. The stylish family bathroom is fully tiled and features a modern white three-piece bathroom suite.
Armadale is a historic mining town, set between Edinburgh and Glasgow, offering all the expected amenities of a town of its size, including a wide variety of high-street and speciality stores, bars, restaurants and cafes, including Co-op and Asda supermarkets, a swimming pool, and primary and secondary schools. Armadale offers a convenient commuting location with trains every thirty minutes to both Edinburgh and Glasgow from the local station, there are excellent transport links to Edinburgh, by road, bus and easy access to the M8 motorway and to the main central belt road network. The towns of Bathgate and Livingston, both offering comprehensive facilities and amenities, major stores and a multi-screen cinema are only a short drive away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7977064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.