2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLANCASTER DRIVE, SOUTH KILLINGHOLME
- Beautifully presented two bedroom detached bungalow with ensuite to master
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Entrance porch, living room, kitchen, conservatory/dining room, bathroom, two bedrooms with ensuite to master
- Lovely frontage with ample off road parking and detached garage
- Added bonus of an electric charging point for a vehicle future proofing the property
- Lovely rear garden with newly installed horseshoe shaped flower bed and central area prepared for lawn
- Viewing is highly advised on this beautiful home
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band B
We at Crofts estate agents are delighted to be offering for sale this most beautifully presented two double bedroom detached bungalow with ensuite to master. Located upon this popular and recently built development providing good road links the property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises entrance hallway, living room, fitted dining kitchen, conservatory/sunroom, bathroom, two double bedrooms with ensuite to master. Ample off road parking and detached garage. Lovely designed rear garden offering a blank canvas for those wishing to either install a lawn or paved area with established horseshoe shaped flower border with newly planted shrubs and plants. Viewing is highly advised to appreciate the quality and time that has gone into this home in creating a beautiful property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61584919.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8078717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.