4 bedroom terraced house for saleFitzroy Street, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 4 bedroom mid terrace house
- 2 light & airy reception rooms
- Cloakroom & utility
- Short walk to beach, shops, doctors & dentist
- Pretty courtyard garden
- EPC energy rating C (73)
How do you fancy being able to stroll to the High Street shops and Sandowns golden beaches within five minutes of leaving your home?Step inside and there is a nice sized hallway to hang up your coats before proceeding on to the lovely light and airy lounge that is perfect for cosying up in for an evening of television watching! A separate dining room allows you the space to have your table set up for family meals or when friends drop by for entertaining. The engine room of the home is the kitchen/breakfast room, with room for a table for that mid morning coffee and biscuits break from the daily chores. There is a cloakroom which is crucial in a home of this size and your washing machine and chest freezer will fit snugly in the useful utility room, which then leads out to the courtyard garden.Ascending the stairs you will discover four bedrooms all of which are a good size and like the rest of this home are bathed in light. The family bathroom offers you the choice of a long luxurious soak or a refreshing shower in the separate cubicle.Warmed via gas fired radiators and double glazing this family home is a must see for anyone!
What the Owner says:
We love the position of the house as it is so close to all facilities like doctors, dentist, The Heights Leisure Centre and obviously the beaches and shops.We had the upstairs bathroom replaced and added a shower cubicle and added the downstairs cloakroom as a bonus. We also decided to have most of the ground floor damp proofed.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'0 x 12'9 (4.88m x 3.89m)
- Dining Room: 12'2 x 9'5 (3.71m x 2.87m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15'8 x 11'8 (4.78m x 3.56m)
- Utility Area: 19'6 x 4'7 (5.95m x 1.40m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 9'9 (3.86m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 10'3 (3.69m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 11'0 (3.58m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 4: 16'3 x 6'9 (4.96m x 2.06m)
- Rear Courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61584928.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60518978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.