3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBack Lane, Duddon, TARPORLEY
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £270,000
- Three bedrooms
- Double garage
- Corner plot
- Potential to extend (subject to planning)
GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £270,000. A fantastic family home set in a popular village location. Set in a corner plot this property offers scope for extension and improvement (subject to the necessary planning).
GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £270,000. A lovely three bedroom semi-detached property set in a popular location in Duddon. The property has been improved over the years by the current vendors and offers entrance porch, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, rear porch, WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is set within a corner plot so has the advantage of having a wrap around garden to front side and rear. At the bottom of the garden there is a detached double garage accessed via a driveway.
Wooden front entrance door to front elevation. uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Glazed door opening to:
Lounge 17' 4" x 12' 8" ( 5.28m x 3.86m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Living flame gas fire with tiled hearth and wooden surround. Coving to ceiling. Two radiators. Stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 17' 4" x 12' 8" ( 5.28m x 3.86m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations. Coving to ceiling. Understairs store/pantry. Two radiators.
Kitchen 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit Integrated oven, fridge and hob with extractor fan over. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Radiator. uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
uPVC double glazed windows to the Front and side elevations. uPVC door to the side elevation. Tiled floor. Plumbing for washing machine.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor. Radiator. uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Loft access. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.89m x 3.20m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.25m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.97m x 1.96m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Built in wardrobes.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and bath. Fully tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail. Radiator. Two uPVC double glazed windows to the side elevation.
The property is surrounded by a brick dwarf wall and bushes/hedges to create an enclosed garden environment. There is a block paved path leading to the front door and to the side of the property leading to a paved patio area. The garden also has a number of lawned areas. A driveway provides access to the detached double garage.
Garage 17' 7" x 16' 6" ( 5.36m x 5.03m )
Up and over electric door. Power and light. Plumbing for washing machine. uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61585372.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP103292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.