2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestfields, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £95,000 TO £105,000
- TWO EN SUITE BATHROOMS
- POPULAR LOCATION
- MODERN KITCHEN
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
This IMMACULATELY presented and WELL KEPT two Bedroomed Semi Detached home in the POPULAR ESTATE of Westfield, with DRIVEWAY and front and rear Gardens. The property also benefits from open plan Kitchen/living space with some built in appliances, downstairs WC, two double Bedrooms and TWO EN SUITES.
This IMMACULATELY presented and WELL KEPT two Bedroomed Semi Detached home in the POPULAR ESTATE of Westfields, with DRIVEWAY and front and rear Gardens. The property also benefits from open plan Kitchen/living space with some built in appliances, downstairs WC, two double Bedrooms and TWO EN SUITE BATHROOMS. The layout comprises;- Entrance Hallway, downstairs WC, understairs storage cupboard, Living Room with French doors to SUNNY rear Garden, MODERN Kitchen with built in appliances, chimney style extractor hood. To the First Floor there are two double Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and both Bedrooms with modern stylish En Suite Bathrooms. Externally there is an enclosed rear Garden, which is one of the biggest on the estate in comparison to other two Bedroom properties. To the front is a small Garden and Driveway for off street parking.
Downstairs WC with wash hand basin, WC, radiator.
Lounge 25' x 13' 11" ( 7.62m x 4.24m )
(maximum measurements), UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, UPVC double glazed French doors to sunny rear Garden, radiator, telephone and TV points, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 25' x 6' ( 7.62m x 1.83m )
Modern fitted Kitchen with contrasting roll top working surfaces and a range of wall and base units, four ring gas hob and electric oven, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel splashback chimney style extractor hood over, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, recess for washing machine, breakfast bar.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 9' 2" x 11' 9" ( 2.79m x 3.58m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, storage cupboard, radiator.
En Suite Bathroom
Wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, panelled bath with over bath shower, UPVC double glazed opaque window to side aspect.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 9' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
En Suite Bathroom
Wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, separate shower cubicle, UPVC double glazed opaque window to front aspect.
Small Garden and Driveway for off street parking.
Enclosed, mainly laid to lawn with small patio area, storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61585384.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.