5 bedroom terraced house for saleHome Park Road, Saltash
Sold by Us
- Beautiful Period Property
- Five Bedrooms
- Views over River Tamar
- Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- Level Rear Garden
- Three Reception Rooms
- Master & En-suite Shower Room
- Spacious Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Walking Distance to Fore Street
- Viewings Available 7 Days a Week
AGENTS COMMENT Maitlands are pleased to present this beautiful period property to the market, situated within walking distance of Saltash Fore Street and benefitting from lovely views over the River Tamar.
The accommodation is arranged over four floors. Beginning on the lower ground level, the accommodation comprises; kitchen, dining room and separate w/c. Upstairs to ground level there is a separate lounge, reception room and a partially completed shower room. Up again to the first floor is the family bathroom, 2 double bedrooms and a further single bedroom. Lastly, upstairs into the loft area is a single bedroom/study, master bedroom with fantastic views to the rear and an en-suite shower room.
Externally there is a recently re-designed level garden and off road parking for a minimum of two cars.
AREA DESCRIPTION Saltash is a picturesque town that lies just across the River Tamar from Plymouth and is often referred to as the "Gateway to Cornwall". The town centre itself provides many shops and the doctors, dentists, library and leisure centre are all close by. There are four primary schools, a college and secondary school, along with a local health centre, minor injuries hospital and many places of worship. South East Cornwall boasts many waterside villages such as St Germans and Cargreen, all within easy commuting distance to Saltash and the City of Plymouth.
Saltash is a busy and thriving town, with great transport links into Cornwall and along the A38 corridor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61588444.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198012928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.