1 bedroom apartment for saleRingwood Road, Walthamstow
- One bedroom
- Ground floor
- Victorian purpose built apartment
- Sole use rear garden
- Excellent condition
- Eat in kitchen
- South facing garden
- Own front door
- 140 Year Lease
A beautifully bright, airy and peaceful one bedroom ground floor apartment. You have bags of vintage style throughout, a dedicated front door and south facing private rear garden. Meanwhile the comprehensive transport links of Walthamstow Central Station are just a half mile away on foot.
Walthamstow Marshes, a Green Flag award-winning nature reserve perfect for morning jogs and evening strolls, is also within walking distance.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be enjoying some beautiful, classic Design & Decor; light blonde hardwood floors, original cornicing and metro tiling are just a few of the features that catch the eye.
The bathroom is particularly stunning – pristine white metro tiles, mosaic floor tiling, vintage fittings and a rainfall shower. Meanwhile the 110 square foot kitchen has plenty of room for dining, and is flooded with natural light thanks to a patio door and large windows.
Walthamstow Central Station is just a half mile on foot and will get you directly to Liverpool Street or Oxford Circus in just 20 minutes. Here's also where you'll find the Walthamstow Mall with its huge array of shops, and the Empire Cinema.
- Just round the corner from the Empire is Hoe Street, Walthamstow's central thoroughfare with a wide choice of independent shops, cafes and pubs.
- Your private rear garden is a lovely sunny patio, barely overlooked, and with a handy shed.
- Walthamstow Leisure Centre is just around the corner, with a gym, two pools and a wide choice of clubs and classes.
Reception Room - 4.0m x 2.9m (13'1" x 9'6") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 2.9m (10'9" x 9'6") -
Bathroom - 2.7m x 2.0m (8'10" x 6'6") -
Kitchen - 3.3m x 2.9m (10'9" x 9'6") -
WORD FROM THE OWNER ...
"We have loved our time at Ringwood Road and will be very sad to leave. Our road is in such a friendly neighbourhood- we often chat to neighbours over the fence and this weekend there is even a street party.
The garden has been a wonderful place to relax in- our favourite hobbies are watching the sparrows and starlings feeding on our neighbours shed!!
We are close to both the tube and the overground and a short bus ride away from Hackney- but the area is so peaceful sometimes we forget we are in London.
On the weekends we have loved being so close to Walthamstow Marshes, a short stroll away from the village and round the corner from the wonderful coffee at Cafe 56. We'll leave with lots of fond memories!"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61589839.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27246620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.