3 bedroom terraced house for saleDrinkhouse Road, Croston, PR26 9JE
- Much improved Victorian cottage
- Contemporary glass roof extension
- Superb open plan kitchen
- Trendy bathroom with roll top bath
- 3 bedrooms
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lovely west-facing rear garden
- 1165 SQ.FT.
Located in an established and highly prized lane, close to great schools & just a short walk from the centre of one of the prettiest and most vibrant villages in Lancashire this attractive period home boasts lots of nice design details and thanks to a fully certified loft conversion and a contemporary kitchen extension with glass roof, offers a substantial amount of living space exceeding 1150 square feet.
It has an excellent quality finish throughout along with beautiful presentation that features a living room with original 'Much Wenlock' wood burner set in an exposed brick fireplace and there is a stylish kitchen diner with hand painted kitchen units, Belfast sink and a working Aga and sun room extension with roof lantern that adds a bright, open plan living area directly off the kitchen. There are original wooden floors in the living room and throughout the ground floor.
On the first floor there is a large double bedroom located to the front of the property, a single bedroom and a bathroom with roll top bath and trendy exposed brick wall to the rear. Cleverly added off the landing there is a staircase which leads to another double bedroom in the loft.
The property enjoys a private rear garden with a patio area and brick built outbuilding (one is for storage and the other has been converted into a utility) and leads to a generous lawned garden with well-stocked borders and an additional patio area which is decked.
The front and rear is not directly overlooked and enjoys a sunny westerly aspect. Accessed off a private road to the rear there is off road parking for 2 cars (there is also space for a garage). It is situated near beautiful countryside ideal for walking and cycling ? Drinkhouse Road is regarded by many as one of the most desirable roads in the village. Easy access for commuting to the local Motorway network. Hardwood double glazing throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7771956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Parbold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.