5 bedroom detached house for saleBroad Road, Hambrook, Chichester, PO18
- 5 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Open Plan Kitchen and Family Room
- Flooring and Curtains Included
- Upgraded High Specification
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Separate Dining Room
- En Suites to Bedrooms 1 and 2
- Family Bathroom
- Electric Double Garage and Driveway
READY TO MOVE IN TO EX SHOW HOME - CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
An exclusive collection of 2, 3 and 5 bedroom homes in a semi rural setting near to the coast.
Plot 23 Pynham Crescent is a 5 bedroom detached ex show home with open plan kitchen and family room, living room, separate dining room, utility and cloakroom the ground floor. Upstairs both Bedroom 1 and 2 are en suite, there are 3 further bedrooms plus a family bathroom. Outside the property has an electric double garage and driveway.
NB all images show are from a previous development for illustrative purposes only.
Ex Show Home for Sale to Include Flooring Throughout and Curtains
Kitchen/Family Room 25'10 (7.87m) x 17'9 (5.41m)
Living Room 15'10 (4.83m) x 15'6 (4.72m)
Dining Room 11'7 (3.53m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
Utility Room 6'3 (1.91m) x 6'0 (1.83m)
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 15'6 (4.72m) x 11' (3.35m)
Bedroom 2 14'4 (4.37m) x 9'9 (2.97m)
Bedroom 3 13'8 (4.17m) x 11'2 (3.4m)
Bedroom 4 13'6 (4.11m) x 8'10 (2.69m)
Bedroom 5 11'1 (3.38m) x 6'9 (2.06m)
Double Garage and Parking
Pynham Crescent is located in the village of Hambrook between Chichester and Emsworth. The village benefits from a local convenience store, popular pubs, restaurants and Nutbourne railway station is approximately half a mile distant. The renowned coastal villages of Bosham and Emsworth are situated a few miles away, whilst Chichester Harbour offers excellent cycling, walking and sailing opportunities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61590817.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 256314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.