4 bedroom detached house for salePaddock Drive, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, PO35 5TL
- WELL PRESENTED 4 BEDROOM HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- DIRECT BEACH ACCESS AT THE END OF THE RO
- SEA VIEWS FROM THE PROPERTY
- SPACIOUS LIVING AREAS
- MATURE WELL ESTABLISHED WALLED REAR GARD
- EXTENDED GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
This detached home is situated in a great position within a quiet road with beach access and the benefit of sea views. The property has been extended over the years and offers generous living areas, as well as four bedrooms, one en-suite and two further bathrooms. A good size reception hall is the hub of the house and is a great entertaining space, leading off to the other reception rooms. Throughout the house is plenty of natural light and good storage. The house is well presented with double glazing and a brand new gas boiler. Externally is an enclosed rear garden, plenty of parking and a garage / workshop. This really is a great size family home with flexible accommodation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 162151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.