2 bedroom flat for saleSOUTH VIEW, HOLTON LE CLAY
Withdrawn from Market
- Fully refurbished first floor flat
- Investment opportunity with over a 6% yield
- Newly fitted carpets are flooring in every room
- Brand New kitchen installed
- Extra added insulation makes it a warm cosy property
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Leasehold property with 58 years remaining
- Energy Performance Rating C and Council Tax Band A
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to present this fully refurbished first floor flat, located in Holton Le Clay and looks out onto stunning farm land views. The flat itself is within a walking distance to the local shops, bus routes and also within King Edward School catchment. This would make a great investment opportunity with over a 6% yield. Set back from the road side, there is a large lawn to the front which leads to the front door. Bright entrance hallway awaits with brand new fitted carpets leading throughout the hall, stairs and landing. There are two double bedrooms, both located to the front of the property. There is a brand new fitted kitchen which boasts stunning views over the farmers fields. The lounge also offers the same view and is a fantastic sized reception room. The bathroom is located just off the hallway and is a brand new fitted suite. The vendor has supplied us with all the paperwork and guarantees for the works, including the recent electric works. We are pleased to offer this property with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61591891.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8117427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.