1 bedroom flat for saleVictoria Road South, Southsea, Hampshire
- 1 bedroom first floor flat in a fantastic location
- Off road parking
- 50% shared ownership
- Neutral throughout
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating C (70)
If you are looking to get on the property ladder but not quite ready then this property would be perfect for you as it is 50% ownership!
The location to this quirky flat is fantastic, you are literally in the heart of Southsea and everything is right on your doorstep. If you are looking for shops, restaurants or pubs then this is ideal. The transport links are easy and the train station is not too far away.
The open plan living space lends itself perfectly to having friends over before a night out. It's the ideal spot to share a drink, before walking over to any one of the hot spots within Southsea. Whether it's meal in Gunwharf, or a few drinks along Albert Road, It's all on your doorstep. The proximity to the seafront is a big bonus too. Evening stroll along the water's edge will definitely be a regular feature while living here!
Inside the flat it is quiet and perfect for any first time buyer or somebody downsizing. The rooms are spacious and the open plan living space is appealing to everyone. it is decorated in neutral colours ready to move in straight away!
What the Owner says:
This was the first place we bought together and we really feel at home here. Its convenient for work and the shops are so close, all within walking distance.
With the seafront and common only fifteen minutes walk away, we really do feel like we live beside the seaside.
As its a Victorian conversion its got nice high ceilings and lets in lots of light and the paring is shared to on a first come first basis.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'9 x 12'0 (5.11m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'1 x 5'8 (2.77m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom: 14'6 x 11'8 (4.42m x 3.56m)
- Bathroom: 6'5 x 5'10 (1.96m x 1.78m)
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61593649.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.