4 bedroom house for saleSwanwick Lane, Swanwick
- A BEAUTIFUL DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- OFFERING BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS WELL LAID OUT ACCOMMODATION
- FABULOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING/ FAMILY ROOM
- ANNEXE WITH OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMODATION, CONSERVATORY
- THREE BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM, ENSUITE, SHOWER ROOM AND CLOAKROOM
- VERY GENEROUS GARDEN BACKING ONTO COUNTRYSIDE
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- WITHIN THE CATCHMENT OF SARISBURY INFANT AND JUNIOR SCHOOL
**ACCOMMODATION EXTENDING TO IN EXCESS OF 2300 SQFT**FABULOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMODATION WITH STUNNING VIEWS OVER THE VERY GENROUS REAR GARDEN AND FIELDS BEYOND**SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE**CONSIDERABLY ENHANCED BY THE CURRENT OWNERS**VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION**PLOT EXTENDING TO 195FT**INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
This stunning, spacious detached house provides a bright and versatile home which has been considerably enhanced by the current owners. The accommodation is extremely flexible and includes a fully independent annexe, with possible letting potential. This family home offers fabulous open plan living accommodation with stunning views over the rear garden and a complementary kitchen with fitted appliances and solid wood worktops. A study and cloakroom complete the ground floor accommodation.
All of the bedrooms are double and of great proportions, the master suite is so large that a buyer may decide that dividing it in half would offer an excellent sized additional bedroom. The master as you would expect benefits an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom completes the accommodation internally.
To the front of the property there is a sizable lawn and parking for several cars. The established, south facing rear garden has a raised decking area which leads down onto a further lawn, this is private and benefits from the sunny aspect. The property is set on a very spacious plot, backing onto woodland owned by Raymond Brown. The location offers an easy commute to the M27, good railway links and the local shops in Park Gate and Whiteley are only a short distance away. It also lies in the catchment area of the highly rated Sarisbury Infant and Junior Schools.
Less than 1 mile away there are beautiful walks along the river's edge in Swanwick. Adjacent woodland nearby, also offers walks around the fishing lakes and nature reserve.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9063793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chimneypots Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.