4 bedroom detached house for saleFoxdale, Guisborough
- Exclusive Small Development of 14 Four & Five Bedroom Homes
- Sought After Location
- 2 Years Gentoo Customer Car Guarantee & 10 Year NHBC Warranty as Standard
- Generous Plots
- Easy Access to Local Amenities
- Part Exchange & Assisted Move Schemes Available
- Modern Family Homes
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Foxdale is an exclusive development of 14 four and five bedroom homes for sale in Guisborough by Gentoo. The development offers four unique house types in an exclusive location, all with generous plot sizes that provide modern but flexible space that is ideal for growing families or those looking for some extra room. All of the homes that are Foxdale also come with photo voltaic (PV) panels as standard helping to reduce your energy consumption and lower the costs of running your home. Positioned close to A171 and boasts good transport links and is close proximately to local attractions like Guisborough Priory, Guisborough Swimming Pool and Guisborough Town Football Club, meaning there is something to suit everyone. The homes at Foxdale will be built to the highest of standards and come with the option to personalise your home with bespoke choices, they also come with a 2 year Gentoo customer care guarantee and a 10 NHBC warranty as standard, meaning you have total piece of mind with your new purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61595548.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.