3 bedroom detached house for saleKeppel View Road, Kimberworth, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £160,000-£165,000
- Immaculately presented Three Bedroom Detached
- Stunning Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
- Perfect for the family buyer
- Enjoying distant views to rear
- Well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, Meadowhall & M1
OFFERING STYLISH & CONTEMPORARY LIVING ACCOMMODATION - PERFECT FOR A FAMILY BUYER - Immaculately presented Detached property briefly comprising:-Hallway, Stunning Lounge/Dining/Kitchen with French doors onto a rear deck with distant views, Three Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Ample off-road parking.
Situated in this popular location in KIMBERWORTH with good access to local amenities and transport links to Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY which is sure to appeal to the family buyer. The accommodation briefly comprises:-Hallway, Stunning Lounge/Dining/Kitchen with French doors onto a rear deck with distant views, Three Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Ample off-road parking. Rear decking/garden.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - CALL US NOW!
A double glazed door to the front of the property opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' ( 4.39m x 3.66m )
The attractive lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator. Open plan to the lounge is the:-
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.51m )
This contemporary Dining room has upvc double glazed French doors opening onto the rear of the property which flood the room with natural light. The room has spotlights and a breakfast bar overlooking the kitchen area.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 9' 11" ( 2.01m x 3.02m )
This stylish kitchen features a stunning range of contemporary kitchen units including wall, base and drawer units with wooden worktops, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks to complement the fittings and appliances to include a built-in oven, built-in microwave and a 4-ring hob. There is space for a washing machine, spotlights to the ceiling and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With upvc double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 9' x 12' 9" ( 2.74m x 3.89m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 6' max ( 2.84m x 1.83m max )
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Central heating radiator.
Featuring a modern white suite to comprise of a bath, low flush w.c. and wash basin which are both set to storage surrounds. Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a substantial block paved area with ample off-road parking.
At the rear of the property is a beautiful decked area adjacent to the property which enjoys views into the distance and provides a perfect area for outdoor entertaining. Steps lead down to a further garden area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61600091.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.