2 bedroom flat for sale63c New Street, Musselburgh, East Lothian EH21 6DA
- Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, first floor flat, forming part of an established residential development.
- Located in the picturesque Musselburgh area, East Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, multiple TV and phone points, and good storage provision including an external storage area.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, first floor flat, forming part of an established residential development, located in the picturesque Musselburgh area, East Lothian.
The bright entrance hallway, with built-in storage cupboard, carpeted floor and cornice work, gives access to all rooms except the kitchen. Set of the end of the hallway, the spacious living room features an electric fire and fireplace surround, carpeted flooring, cornice work, Tv and telephone points, and gives access to the kitchen. The fitted kitchen boasts integrated electric double oven, gas hob and extractor canopy, vinyl flooring, wood and white work surfaces and cabinets, and a fully-tiled splash back. Set to the front of the property, bedroom one is a corner-situated double bedroom with TV and power points, carpeted floor, pendant light fitting and ample space for free-standing furniture. Also to the front, bedroom two is a good-sized single room with TV and telephone points, carpeted floor and pendant light fitting. Finally, the modern family bathroom features an all-white suite, vinyl flooring, mixer shower, wall-mounted mirror and a fully-tiled splash back.
Musselburgh, also known as "The Honest Toun", lies on coast of the Firth of Forth approx. 6 miles east of Edinburgh. There is a wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of the town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7918211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.