4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale121 Silverknowes Gardens, Silverknowes, Edinburgh, EH4 5NG
- Immaculately presented, spacious four-bedroom, extended semi-detached family home with gardens, set in a quiet residential area.
- Located in the desirable Silverknowes area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen/dining/family room, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a bathroom, en-suite, shower room and utility.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, recent refurbishment throughout, and good integrated storage provision including an integral garage/store room.
- Externally the property benefits from a rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with a patio and decked area, and a garden and driveway to the front.
- Home Report available online
- Open viewing available on Sunday between 2-4pm.
This immaculately presented, spacious four-bedroom, extended semi-detached family home with well-tended gardens is set in the quiet, desirable residential area of Silverknowes, located to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
The accommodation comprises an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen/dining/family room, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a bathroom, en-suite, shower room and utility.
The welcoming hall has solid oak flooring, a storage cupboard and carpeted stairs leading to the landing. The bright and spacious living room set to the front, with carpeting and living flame fire opens to the impressive kitchen/dining/family room featuring solid oak flooring, two sets of high quality bi-fold doors to the rear garden, and ample space for living and dining furniture.
The kitchen is fitted with modern, high-gloss units with solid oak worktops, with appliances including a five-burner integrated gas hob, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double electric oven and microwave. The utility allows access to the well-appointed shower room and leads to the garage/store.
On the first floor, there are three immaculately finished, carpeted bedrooms. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite with a mixer over-bath shower, whilst the second floor master bedroom features a stylish en-suite shower room.
Features include recent refurbishment throughout providing spacious, flexible accommodation for modern family living, gas central heating, double glazing, and good integrated storage provision including an integral garage/store.
Silverknowes is an established residential area north-east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found on nearby Silverknowes Road, whilst in the nearby village of Davidsons Mains there is a Tesco Metro, Boots, banks, and post office facilities. Also within close proximity is Craigleith Retail Park, which offers a wide choice of high-street stores including a Sainsbury's, Marks & Spencer, and Homebase. With the fine walks and open spaces at Cramond shore and Corstorphine Hill, the area also benefits from a selection of private and state schools at all levels. For the commuter, the A90, leading north to the Forth Road Bridge, is easily accessible, whilst the city bypass is approximately four miles away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4027650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.