4 bedroom detached house for saleBewdley Hill, Kidderminster
- SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH LARGE REAR GARDEN
- APPROX 2,045 SQUARE FEET
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE & LARGE DRIVEWAY
- GAS RADIATOR HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
***SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH LARGE REAR GARDEN***APPROX 2,045 SQ FT***FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER EN-SUITE)***DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE***GAS RADIATOR HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING**INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED***
A viewing is essential to appreciate the size of accommodation and rear gardens this family home has to offer. The accommodation comprises canopy porch, entrance hall, large lounge, large dining room/sun room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom/wc to the ground floor. The first floor comprises four bedrooms (master en-suite) and family bathroom. There is a ladder style access point form the landing leading to a useful boarded loft.
Single entrance door, double glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and doors to cloakroom, lounge and dining room.
Recess lighting, coving to ceiling, extractor fan, low level wc, wash hand basin and gas central heated radiator.
Lounge 28' 9" x 13' ( 8.76m x 3.96m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, coving to ceiling, feature fireplace housing gas stove and two gas central heated radiators.
Dining Room/ Sunroom 29' x 9' 10" ( 8.84m x 3.00m )
Double glazed patio doors to paved patio area, double glazed windows to both sides and rear aspects, coving to ceiling and four air conditioning ceiling vents.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving to ceiling, recess lighting, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, granite work surfaces, four ring electric hob with extractor hood above, electric double oven, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, part tiling to walls, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor and door to utility room.
Utility Room 9' 8" max x 8' 10" max ( 2.95m max x 2.69m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to side, coving to ceiling, recess lighting, range of wall and base utility units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, part tiling to walls, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor and door to understairs storage cupboard.
Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom, door giving access to ladder to the loft and double doors to airing cupboard with shelving.
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 13' ( 4.11m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, built-in wardrobes, built-in vanity unit, gas central heated radiator and door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window to front aspect, recess spot lights, coving to ceiling, low level wc, wash hand basin, step-in shower cubicle, part tiling to walls and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 12' 7" ( 3.99m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heated radiator and an extensive range of built-in bedroom furniture to include wardrobes, vanity unit and drawers.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and built-in wardrobes and vanity unit.
Bedroom Four 12' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and timber effect flooring.
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, recess spot lights, coving to ceiling, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner Jacuzzi bath, part tiling to walls, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Loft 20' 5" max x 7' 9" max ( 6.22m max x 2.36m max )
Access through a door off the landing with ladder style stairs to the loft area. The loft is currently divided into two areas and both have a restricted head height. The first area could be used as an occasional hobby area. There is a door from this area leading to loft storage.
Detached Double Garage
Garage One 18' 5" x 9' 9" ( 5.61m x 2.97m )
Electric roller shutter door, double glazed window to side aspect and double glazed door to side.
Garage Two 18' 5" x 8' 7" ( 5.61m x 2.62m )
Electric roller shutter door and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Providing parking for a number of vehicles and double opening gates lead to the double garage and rear garden.
A mature family sized garden with enclosed boundaries, double gates to side giving access to front, paved patio area with outside lighting, ornamental pond, large lawn, garden shed and a variety of shrubs and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61602583.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.