3 bedroom house for saleSutton Court Road, London
- No Onward Chain
- Refurbished Throughout
- Close To Upton Park Underground Station (Hammersmith & City and District Lines)
Located on a quiet residential road, a short walk away from all local amenities and public transport, McDowalls are pleased to offer to the market a fully refurbished three bedroom, freehold house. This property boasts a generously sized living room along with low maintenance rear garden. Other benefits also include, double glazing, gas central heating and no onward chain! Upton Park underground station (Hammersmith & City and District Line) is just a 10 minute walk away offering fantastic links into Central London. VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
1. These particulars are prepared for guidance purposes only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. We have been unable to verify certain information in particular none of the services or fixtures and fittings including central heating (where applicable). Electrical wiring appliances have not been tested and no warranties of any kind can be given.
3. The photograph appearing on particulars shows a certain aspect of the property at the time when the photograph was taken and it should not be assumed that the property has not changed since the photograph was taken.
4. All floorplan measurements are approximate and for illustration purposes only.
5. No enquiries have been made to the local authority with regards to planning consent, applications or notices.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61602658.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27248562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDowalls, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.