3 bedroom terraced house for saleWycliffe Road West, Wyken, Coventry, West Midlands
- A Well Located Terraced House
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Generous Amounts Of Living Space
- Kitchen & First Floor Bathroom
- Excellent Potential
- Vacant Possession & No Upward Chain
- Energy Rating; TBC
A good sized terraced property in a desirable family location close to local schools, amenities and public transport. The property offers three large bedrooms, generous amounts of living accommodation with two separate reception rooms, kitchen and first floor bathroom. Viewing is essential to appreciate the potential that this property has to offer. Vacant possession & no upward chain.
Property ref: 121_2761_4491767
PORCH LEADS INTO ENTRANCE HALL
11' 5" x 12' 9" (3.47m x 3.88m)
11' 9" x 9' 6" (3.57m x 2.90m)
11' 2" x 6' (3.41m x 1.84m)
FULL WIDTH LEAN TO
4' 11" x 15' 9" (1.51m x 4.80m)
11' 5" x 9' 10" (3.47m x 2.99m)
11' 10" x 9' 3" (3.60m x 2.83m)
8' 1" x 5' 11" (2.46m x 1.80m)
HAVING A BATH, TOILET AND WASH HAND BASIN
TO THE REAR THERE IS A PATIO AREA WHICH LEADS TO A LARGE PRIVATE AND ENCLOSED LAWNED GARDEN WITH PLANTATIONS AROUND THE BORDERS
TO THE FRONT THERE IS A WALLED GARDEN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61602991.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4491767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.