1 bedroom apartment for saleUnit 103 - Herculaneum Quay, Liverpool 3
- Investment Opportunity
- Underground Parking Available
- Last few remaining Direct River View apartments
- 101 Luxury Apartments
- 6% net 2 year Rent Guarantee (1 beds only)
- Swimming Pool & Gym on site
- Exterior Balcony
- Completion due Q2 2018
Century 21 Liverpool South is delighted to offer for Sale this Waterfront 1 bedroom Luxury Apartment. This apartment has fantastic River views and a balcony. This brand new prestigious development located on Liverpool’s Water front of Liverpool consists of 101 Luxury apartments, each with their own outside space, and a grandstand view of the River Mersey. Herculaneum Quay consists of a mixture of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with 3 levels of underground parking and a communal gymnasium and swimming pool to the first floor.
Please see a video of the development by clicking the link below...
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
River Views still available
6% net 2 year rental guarantee (optional) on 1 bedroom units only
Luxury & Iconic Skyline Development
Fully fitted high quality kitchens & bathrooms
Furniture Pack available
Car Park spaces available at £10,000 per space
Internal Swimming Pool
Completion due Q2 2018
£5,000 Reservation Fee
50% of purchase price on exchange (28 days after reservation)
25% of purchase price 3-6 months later
Remaining payment due of purchase price paid on completion
Please ask for a full availability list.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2383977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21 Liverpool, Liverpool North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.