1 bedroom apartment for saleMarshall Crescent, Wordsley, Stourbridge, DY8
- Period Feature Building
- Historic Development
- One Bedroom Duplex Style Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen
- Well Presented Throughout
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- Vaulted Ceiling and Sash Windows
- Viewing Advised
Walton and Hipkiss are pleased to offer for sale this rare opportunity to acquire a one bedroom duplex style apartment. This historic building on the border of Wordsley and Kingswinford is part of the Heritage Buildings at Crystal Mead. Once a hospital and workhouse, this historic site is now home to a variety of unique luxury apartments in which 66F is situated. Benefiting from its own front door that leads into a hallway with steps that lead up onto an open plan spacious lounge, dining area and kitchen, further steps then lead down to the double bedroom, bathroom and storage cupboard. The property is available with a parking space and an ample lease term. We fully recommend booking your viewing early of this delightful home as you are sure not to be disappointed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61604263.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7811001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.