Land for sale, Land at Limefield Mains, Polbeth West Calder, EH558QL
- ***EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY NEAR EDINBURGH*** Site allocated as Housing Land in the adopted West Lothian Local Plan with capacity for around 20 homes.
- Greenfield land extending to approx. 4.4 acres (1.8 ha). Current planning reference number LIVE/0133/ARM/05. Please note that the planing has lapsed. There are no listed buildings within the subject s
- ***2, Stable Lane, Limefield, West Calder, Mid EH55 8QL Previously sold for £490,000, 5, Limefield Road, Polbeth, West Calder, West Lothian EH55 8UD Previously sold for £361,999***
- The site is allocated within the West Lothian Local Plan(adopted January 2009) as Housing Site HWc12 with acapacity of around 20 units. In the emerging West Lothian Local Development Plan Proposed Pla
- Polbeth benefits from good public transport connections including bus services and a railway station is located in West Calder (approx 1.2 miles west) which provides regular direct services to Edinbur
The land for sale is located to the south east of Polbeth and extends to an approximate area of 4.4 acres (1.8 ha). The development opportunity has a well positioned semi-rural location accessed from a quiet cul-de-sac along which are located large detached homes. The site is broadly triangular in shape and comprises mainly open ground (currently in rough vegetation) attractively bordered by mature woodland. To the north of the site is mature woodland and sensitively positioned substantial family houses. To the east of the site is Limefield Mains, a renovated steading now in residential / commercial use. To the south of the site is a railway line then agricultural land. To the west of the site is mature woodland. Vehicular access is anticipated to be taken from the north west of the site through the upgrading of a track leading north west to Stable Lane. A single junction from the A71 provides access to Stable Lane (via Park Drive) and a number of small cul-de sacs of large family homes. Full rights of access will be provided to construct this road to the required standard. The subject site is located within a secluded semi-rural setting on the outskirts of Polbeth. Polbeth is a small village in West Lothian, approximately 1 mile north east of West Calder and 5 miles south west of Livingston. The A71 runs through the village which connects directly east to the Edinburgh City Bypass (approximately 11 miles), making Polbeth a good commuter location to the Capital. Polbeth is surrounded by beautiful countryside suitable for a range of leisure pursuits and is also home to Five Sisters Zoo which is located to the north of the village. The village has a number of local amenities which include a general store, pharmacy, BP petrol station with SPAR convenience store and a local pub (The Murray). The nearest supermarkets are located in Livingston where there is an extensive selection including a Morrisons (1.6 miles), Sainsbury?s Superstore (2 miles), Aldi (2.1 miles), Lidl (2.5 miles) and Asda Superstore (2.7 miles). There are a number of primary school facilities in the local area with West Calder High School positioned directly to the east of the site. Polbeth benefits from good public transport connections including bus services and a railway station is located in West Calder (approx 1.2 miles west) which provides regular direct services to Edinburgh (approx. 30 mins) and Glasgow Central Station (approx. 50 mins) Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2595016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.