5 bedroom detached house for saleBix, Henley-On-Thames, RG9
- Views across the Nettlebed Estate
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- High Specification Throughout
- Designer Kitchen
- Spacious and Flexible Living Accommodation
- Garage And Off Road Parking
Brand new four bedroom detached home situated on the outskirts of Bix with incredible views over the countryside. With high specification and an excellent finish throughout, including a designer kitchen by Charles Yorke, Bi-folding doors out to the perfectly landscaped garden and flexible living accommodation. Sap Rating C.
The village of Bix is nestled in the Chiltern Hills and surrounded by the open countryside of Oxfordshire which is perfect for outdoor pursuits including walking, cycling and riding. The thriving market town of Henley-On-Thames is 2.5 miles away and offers an abundance of shops, restaurants and both primary and secondary schooling.
On the ground floor all reception rooms are accessible from the hallway. Living room with bi-folding doors which provides a great amount of light and access to the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room again is to a high specification with built in appliances and base and eye level units. There is also the addition of a dining room, family room, w/c and access to the internal garage. On the first floor the landing gives access to three double bedrooms with en-suite and built in wardrobes and a further double bedroom, study and family bathroom.
To the front of the property is an electric gate, with access to the garage and a driveway for 3/4 cars. The rear garden has been landscaped with views over the nearby fields, majority of the garden is laid to lawn with a patio area which is a great suntrap.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
South Oxfordshire Disctrict Council. Tax Band
LPG gas fired boiler, Electric Solar Powered, water and Sewage treatment plant
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 164684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Henley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.