4 bedroom detached house for saleBembridge Drive, Hayling Island, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Driveway and garage
- Across the road from the beach in a private road
- Walking distance to local shops
- Very spacious rooms throughout
- Perfect family home
- EPC energy rating D (59)
The moment you drive along side the beach and then pull into this private road you will instantly feel impressed, pull up on your driveway and leave the worries of the day behind you. Leave your shoes and coats in the porch and step into your very impressive spacious lounge area..Straight ahead you will find the kitchen area, If you’re a fan of cooking and fancy yourself as the next Jamie Oliver then you will take great pleasure in spending time in the spacious light and airy kitchen. There is plenty of work top space and storage for your favourite ingredients so cooking your best dish is even easier. On a nice day why not open the door up onto your private rear garden and let the fresh air sweep through!When its time to unwind in this property you really are spoilt for choice, you can get cosy in the lounge and kick back, you might want to finish off your project in your office or you could even head upstairs into the family area relax on the sofa and read a book. Open the windows and let the sound of the waves crashing on the shore put you at ease!All bedroom sizes here are a good size so no one really draws a short straw, and whether you enjoy a bath or a shower you have the choice of both. As there is a downstairs shower room and upstairs bathroom you can put a stop to the family rush in the morning .We wish all the best to the new owners and hope you enjoy your time here like we have .
What the Owner says:
We have lived her for 9 years and our time here has been great, we have really enjoyed living close to the beach and walking distance to the shops. This is a very quiet road and we like nothing better than sitting in the garden of a evening and listening to the waves, its just beautiful.
The time has come for us to now down size, the property is just too big now and is perfect for a family.We wish all the best to the new owners and hope you enjoy your time here like we have .
- Lounge Area: 28'0 x 10'11 (8.54m x 3.33m)
- Dining Area: 11'0 x 11'0 (3.36m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 11'11 x 10'4 (3.63m x 3.15m)
- Office: 12'2 x 9'4 (3.71m x 2.85m)
- Shower Room: 8'6 x 8'5 (2.59m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom One: 13'0 x 11'0 (3.97m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom Two: 12'2 x 9'8 (3.71m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom Three: 9'9 x 8'0 (2.97m x 2.44m)
- Bathroom: 7'9 x 5'5 (2.36m x 1.65m)
- Bedroom Four: 12'8 x 12'2 (3.86m x 3.71m)
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61606249.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.