3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOld Park Road, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Three bedrooms plus a loft room
- Extensive parking & detached double garage
- Beautiful gardens enveloping the home
- Stunning south coast location
- Open plan lounge & dining area
- EPC energy rating G (20)
This beautiful home is nestled on the south coast of the island and has benefitted from extensive upgrading by its current owners. First impressions are paramount and this stunning home really does not disappoint with it immaculate façade and gated driveway which leads you through manicured front gardens to the entrance of the property. The surrounding gardens offer various sitting areas, whether you wish to enjoy a family barbeque in the shade, covered by a vine covered pergola with ample space for seating or admire the wealth of sub-tropical plants that are so affluent within this area, and so abundant in this beautiful garden. In addition to the long gated driveway, there is a large detached double garage hidden to the side of the home with an attached workshop to keep the gentleman of the home busy.Facing out to the front of the home is a beautiful south facing garden room extension which leads out from the dining area. This has been fitted with roof blinds to ensure even on the warmest of days this is a haven in which to sit and enjoy the outlook. The dining area is open to the attractive lounge space which creates an ideal entertaining space fitted with American oak flooring and offering dual aspect windows. The kitchen has been fitted with an extensive range of units and this room offers space for a breakfast table, with ample workspace and flooded with plenty of natural light.The bedrooms are situated at the western end of the property with two large doubles offering fitted wardrobe space and the master is accompanied by a modern en-suite shower room. The third bedroom is an ideal twin and is situated adjacent to the main family bathroom, again extensively upgraded and beautifully presented.The previous owners created a superb first floor room which is currently used as a bedroom by its owners, and this room has a wealth of eaves storage cupboards as well as matching port hole windows offering a view over the channel to the front and a lovely view over the gardens at the rear.For all buyers seeking a well presented and upgraded home in a peaceful and idyllic location on the south coast you may look no further than this dream home.
- Kitchen Area: 10'5 x 6'5 (3.18m x 1.96m) plus 19'6 x 7'9 (5.95m x 2.36m)
- Lounge Area: 20'2 x 11'10 (6.15m x 3.61m)
- Dining Area: 14'3 x 10'9 (4.35m x 3.28m)
- Garden Room Extension: 12'11 x 10'6 (3.94m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'3 x 9'11 (3.13m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'4 x 9'10 (4.68m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 x 9'10 (4.37m x 3.00m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Loft Room: 21'1 x 9'9 (6.43m x 2.97m)
- Off Road Parking
- Double Garage
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60901438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.