2 bedroom apartment for saleGarrick Close, DUDLEY, DY1 3DF
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious Second Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Elevated far reaching Views
- Popular Earls Keep Development
Benefiting from LOCATION, SIZE, FABULOUS VIEWS and NO UPWARD CHAIN, this neutrally decorated second floor apartment is situated on the POPULAR EARLS KEEP development and is within walking distance of a variety of amenities. The gas centrally heated and upvc double glazed accommodation comprises: Hallway (with video "entry phone" system), an open plan lounge and dining room, a fitted kitchen with some appliances, a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a second bedroom, and a bathroom with a shower. Externally there are two allocated parking spaces, bin stores and grounds. EPC=C. LEASEHOLD. Built in 2000 on a 99yr lease with approximately 81 yrs remaining
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61608334.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8161921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Billingham Taylor, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.