4 bedroom detached house for saleCroham Close, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 0DA
- Attractive & characterful Detached Home
- Beautiful Large Gardens being well kept
- Superbly Located in quiet Cul-de-Sac
- 4 Bright & Spacious Bedrooms
- 2 Large Reception Rooms
- Cloakroom & Separate Utility Room
- Excellent Extension Potential Stpc
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO STATIONS
This attractive 4 Bedroom family home is superbly located within a prime position in the middle of a quiet cul-sac, yet positioned within easy walking distance of buses, Sanderstead & South Croydon Station's and the delightful Croham Hurst woods & Golf Club. The property is well presented but allows for updating and extension (stpc) & enjoys pleasant mature Rear and Front Gardens, the rear extending to over 100' X 90' approx .
Croham Close is located off Selson Road, just as it joins with Upper Selsdon Road. It is a small, quiet cul-de-sac with a pleasant central green area. The 412 bus route can be found on Selsdon Road, just a short walk from the property and within approx 15 minutes walk is the Lloyd Park tram stop serving Central & East Croydon. Both Sanderstead & South Croydon Stations are easily accessible by foot (approx 10 - 15 min walk) for those looking to commute with services to London Victoria and London Bridge. The property is also well located for popular and reputable schools to include Ridgeway, Royal Russell, Croydon High, Whitgift and St Peters Primary to name but a few.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.